New master programme - Biochemistry
TU Dresden establishes new relations with India
On Bees and Humans - A Love Affair between Nature and Culture
Engineering Life 2019: From origins to organs
Postdoc / PhD
B CUBE provides challenging research opportunities for outstanding candidates who wish to work towards a PhD or to continue their research as Postdoc within the scope of one of the B CUBE research fields (BioProspecting, BioNanoTools, Biomimetic Materials).
For further information, please check the B CUBE group websites and contact the group leader directly!
Dresden International Graduate School for Biomedicine and Bioengineering (DIGS-BB)
B CUBE provides challenging research opportunities for outstanding university graduates who wish to work towards a PhD within the Dresden International Graduate School for Biomedicine and Bioengineering (DIGS-BB). The DIGS-BB is a structured PhD program by the Technische Universität Dresden. It is dedicated to first-class research and doctoral training of talented students in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields.
The DIGS-BB offers:
- PhD positions for up to 4 years in world-class interdisciplinary research projects
- state-of-the-art institutes and a unique infrastructure with dedicated services and facilities
- a vibrant, collaborative, and international research community
- a curriculum that goes beyond traditional scientific training to support both scientific and personal development
- expert thesis supervision
- competitive awards
- ambitious student-driven activities
- exceptional support for international students
We are looking for bold, highly committed, ambitious, and creative graduates who can think outside the box and work on challenging projects at the frontiers of science. Applications are invited twice a year, the admission is highly competitive. The DIGS-BB is part of the well-established Dresden International PhD Program under which there are two powerful partners: The DIGS-BB and the International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental and Systems Biology.
For further information go to the DIGS-BB website or contact the DIGS-BB Program office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a supervisor of your master thesis? Find out about fascinating research topics on the B CUBE group websites and contact the group leader directly!