Boehringer Ingelheim Foundation is funding research on “Structural basis of conformational misfolding of cystic fibrosis mutations in CFTR"
Günther Woehlke, TUM, Molecular and Cellular Biophysics
Biomolecular Synthesis - User Information
The facility "Biomolecular Synthesis" of the B CUBE technology platform is a service-only platform available to
- research groups of the university,
- external research institutes and
- companies in the biotechnology branch.
How to become a user
If you are interested in using the biomolecular synthesis service, please follow the necessary steps:
- Contact the facility and describe the intended project (consultation). Please note that the facility does not only provide standardized services but also allowes for personalised requests.
- The facility will then provide information on feasibility, time line and costs of the project (offer).
- If you would like to take advantage of the offer, please submit a signed form sheet „Kostenübernahmeerklärung“ (acceptance).
- Your project will be carried out according to the offer (realisation).
- An invoice will be issued by B CUBE (billing).
Charges for the use of services
The user has to pay for the services offered by the facility. The cost depends on type and extent of the service. As for biomelcular synthesis only a few services are standardized, please contact the facility for offers.
Please contact us to discuss your individual project!