Welcome to the home of FIESTA, a Fluoresecent Image Evaluation Software for Tracking and Analysis developed in MATLAB. The program is able to detect both point-like (e.g. molecules, beads) and elongated objects (e.g. filaments) with nanometer precision and fully automated. It includes further analysis tools like drift correction, color offset calculation, path statistics and mean-square-calculation.
- 2015-08-19 - Update to MATLAB 2015a and release of 1.04.0000
- 2015-07-02 - Extended update to 1.03.0002 (no new MCR!)
- 2014-11-28 - Update to MATLAB 2014b and release of 1.03.0000
- 2013-09-30 - Update to MATLAB 2013b and release of 1.02.0000
- 2012-04-16 - Update to MATLAB 2012a and release of 1.01.0000
- 2011-06-09 - The publication of the filament tracking algorithm realized in FIESTA is now available in the Biophysical Journal, Volume 100, Issue 11.
- What you need to know about image processing using FIESTA
- Installing FIESTA
- Getting started with FIESTA
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Information
requires Mac OS X 10.10.x or above
requires MATLAB 2016a and the image processing, optimization, curve fitting, statistics and parallel computing toolbox
FIESTA is released under the General Public License 3.0.
Download the FIESTA Academic License here.